Man found dead on Northeast Philadelphia sidewalk
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 30-year-old man was found dead on a sidewalk in Northeast Philadelphia Tuesday morning, bleeding from the nose and mouth.
The man was discovered around 6:45 a.m. on the 2000 block of Robbins Street.
At this time police say there appears to be no foul play involved. The body was turned over to the Medical Examiner to conduct an autopsy.
The man has not been identified.
northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, body found, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)