Man found dead on Northeast Philadelphia sidewalk
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 30-year-old man was found dead on a sidewalk in Northeast Philadelphia Tuesday morning, bleeding from the nose and mouth.
The man was discovered around 6:45 a.m. on the 2000 block of Robbins Street.
At this time police say there appears to be no foul play involved. The body was turned over to the Medical Examiner to conduct an autopsy.
The man has not been identified.
northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, body found, local/state
- Large explosion, fire reported in East Harlem 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 26 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money 3 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death