Man found dead on Northeast Philadelphia sidewalk
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 30-year-old man was found dead on a sidewalk in Northeast Philadelphia Tuesday morning, bleeding from the nose and mouth.
The man was discovered around 6:45 a.m. on the 2000 block of Robbins Street.
At this time police say there appears to be no foul play involved. The body was turned over to the Medical Examiner to conduct an autopsy.
The man has not been identified.
northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, body found, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 20 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76 45 min ago
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in E. Norriton
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
- Video: Katherine Scott on snow in Delaware
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76
45 min ago