Man found dead on Northeast Philadelphia sidewalk
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 30-year-old man was found dead on a sidewalk in Northeast Philadelphia Tuesday morning, bleeding from the nose and mouth.
The man was discovered around 6:45 a.m. on the 2000 block of Robbins Street.
At this time police say there appears to be no foul play involved. The body was turned over to the Medical Examiner to conduct an autopsy.
The man has not been identified.
northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, body found, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 18 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 14 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
18 min ago