Woman hit boyfriend with car, police say
NEW CASTLE, Del. - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A New Castle woman was arrested after she allegedly hit her boyfriend with her car in a store parking lot.
Adrienne Dorman, 21, of the 500 block of South DuPont Highway, was arrested after the incident on Monday afternoon.
New Castle Police say they were called to the BJ's parking lot around 2:30 p.m. for a report of a domestic dispute.
Police say Dorman, who had been banned from the store for prior fights with her boyfriend, struck the victim with her car, sending him airborne.
Witnesses told police that after he was hit, Dorman stood over her boyfriend, sprayed him with a bottle of Windex and went through his pockets.
The boyfriend was treated and released for leg injuries.
Dorman was charged with Assault Second Degree, Trespassing and Tampering with a Motor Vehicle then released on $10,400 unsecured bond.
A "no contact" order was imposed by the judge, and she was also ordered not to drive a motor vehicle.
delaware, new castle county, pedestrian struck, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos