Bicyclist struck by car near Rittenhouse Square
CENTER CITY - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A bicyclist was struck by a car near Rittenhouse Square in Center City Philadelphia.
The incident happened around 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Arriving officers found a man in his 50s suffering from injuries caused by the accident.
He was transported to Hahnemann Hospital in stable condition.
The driver of the vehicle remained on the scene.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, center city, bicyclist struck, accident, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police