21-year-old to be charged with murder after man dies
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- 21-year-old Dale Wakefield will now face murder charges after a homeless man he allegedly stabbed has died from his wounds.
Police say Wakefield brutally attacked 71-year-old George Mohr on July 3rd in Doylestown, Bucks County.
Mohr had been stabbed more than 70 times.
Wakefield was arrested in Baltimore, and is currently awaiting extradition to Bucks County to face charges.
pennsylvania, bucks county, stabbing, local/state
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 19 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
- 2 injured after vehicle hits sinkhole in...
21 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos