21-year-old to be charged with murder after man dies
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- 21-year-old Dale Wakefield will now face murder charges after a homeless man he allegedly stabbed has died from his wounds.
Police say Wakefield brutally attacked 71-year-old George Mohr on July 3rd in Doylestown, Bucks County.
Mohr had been stabbed more than 70 times.
Wakefield was arrested in Baltimore, and is currently awaiting extradition to Bucks County to face charges.
pennsylvania, bucks county, stabbing, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos