Falling glass along busy Center City intersection
CENTER CITY - July 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Falling glass forced the brief closure of a busy intersection in Center City.
It happened around 10:00 Wednesday morning at Broad and Chestnut streets.
Authorities say the glass came from a broken window several floors above Capital Grille.
One person inside the building suffered cuts from the glass.
No one on the sidewalk or the street below was injured.
Traffic was detoured for several minutes while the glass was cleared.
philadelphia, center city, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 25 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball