4,300 without power after downed wire in Levittown
LEVITTOWN, Pa. - July 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- PECO worked to restore the power to more than 4,000 customers after a wire came down in Levittown, Bucks County.
Officials say a utility pole was struck at Durham and Frosty Hollow roads that brought down a wire.
County officials say around 10:15 a.m. they then started getting calls for power surges in neighborhoods in the upper end of Levittown.
There have been no reports of fires to any homes or any injuries at this time.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, power outage, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 9 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos