$6,000 gator vehicle stolen from Bear Babe Ruth League
BEAR, Del. - July 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- A big piece of muscle used by the Bear Babe Ruth League complex was stolen over the weekend in Delaware.
Police say someone broke the locks of a shed and stole a $6,000 all-purpose vehicle called a gator.
The league says the gator is not only used for maintenance, it's also used to move equipment and supplies and even takes elderly fans to and from the stands.
Authorities say whoever took it will face felony theft charges.
Anyone with information is urged to call Delaware State Police troop 2 at 302-834-2620.
delaware news, theft, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 3 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 17 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 49 min ago
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 25 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 16 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos