1 dead, 1 critical in Tabernacle accident
TABERNACLE, N.J. - July 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is dead and another critical after a crash in Burlington County Wednesday afternoon.
The accident was reported around 5:00 p.m. on County Route 532 and Patty Bowker Road in Tabernacle.
Police say the driver of a Corvette lost control of his vehicle, went off the road and hit a tree.
The driver, a 35-year-old man from Southampton Township, N.J., was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released.
A 19-year-old male passenger from Shamong Township, N.J. was ejected from the vehicle. He was flown to Cooper Medical Center in serious condition.
A police investigation continues.
new jersey news, burlington county news, accident, local/state
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash 22 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub 3 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million