Body found amid search for missing Lawrenceville woman
LAWRENCE TWP., N.J. - July 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A body was found on Thursday morning in Lawrence Township, Mercer County amid the search for a missing woman.
The body was found around 10:20 a.m. in the canal at Carnegie Road off the Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park Trail.
The body has been identified as that of the missing woman.
Police have determined the cause of death to be a suicide.
new jersey news, mercer county news, body found, missing person, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 55 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 38 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
38 min ago