Body found amid search for missing Lawrenceville woman
LAWRENCE TWP., N.J. - July 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A body was found on Thursday morning in Lawrence Township, Mercer County amid the search for a missing woman.
The body was found around 10:20 a.m. in the canal at Carnegie Road off the Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park Trail.
The body has been identified as that of the missing woman.
Police have determined the cause of death to be a suicide.
new jersey news, mercer county news, body found, missing person, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 30 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos