Body found amid search for missing Lawrenceville woman
LAWRENCE TWP., N.J. - July 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A body was found on Thursday morning in Lawrence Township, Mercer County amid the search for a missing woman.
The body was found around 10:20 a.m. in the canal at Carnegie Road off the Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park Trail.
The body has been identified as that of the missing woman.
Police have determined the cause of death to be a suicide.
new jersey news, mercer county news, body found, missing person, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 53 min ago
- Temps Soar 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 13 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
12 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila...
13 min ago