Suspects sought in armed robbery at Philadelphia shoe store
PHILADELPHIA - July 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for two men who held up a popular shoe store at gunpoint Thursday night.
It happened at Kicks USA on the 1500 block of north 52nd Street in the Parkside section of the city around 8:00 p.m.
Police say the men, one armed with a shotgun, forced employees into a back room and demanded cash and phones before fleeing on foot.
One employee was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, but police say the employee was not shot or beaten.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
robbery, parkside, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 56 min ago
- Milder Monday 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 56 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 23 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 28 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 56 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
56 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
23 min ago
- Kevin Grow suits up with Harlem Globetrotters
34 min ago
- Milder Monday
26 min ago