Suspects sought in armed robbery at Philadelphia shoe store
PHILADELPHIA - July 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for two men who held up a popular shoe store at gunpoint Thursday night.
It happened at Kicks USA on the 1500 block of north 52nd Street in the Parkside section of the city around 8:00 p.m.
Police say the men, one armed with a shotgun, forced employees into a back room and demanded cash and phones before fleeing on foot.
One employee was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, but police say the employee was not shot or beaten.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
robbery, parkside, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 41 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia