Suspect wanted in Lawndale ATM robbery
LAWNDALE - July 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help in finding the suspect who robbed a woman at an ATM in Lawndale.
It happened around 9:45 a.m. on June 6th on the 700 block of Adams Avenue.
Police say a woman was standing at an ATM when she was approached by an unknown male from behind.
As the woman's money was dispensed from the machine, the suspect grabbed the cash and fled.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately in his 20s, about 5'6" tall and last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 47 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 51 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 32 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
51 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos