$5,000 reward for suspect in Montgomery County homicide
LOWER POTTSGROVE TWP., Pa. - July 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Montgomery County District Attorney's office and the U.S. Marshals have posted a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a suspect wanted in a Lower Pottsgrove homicide.
Officials say Andre "Dre" Collier is wanted for the murder of Kareem Borowy on Sunday, May 5th.
Police say Borowy was a victim of a home invasion robbery and kidnapping at his home in West Pottsgrove.
Collier and four other suspects were involved in the robbery. Police have arrested 21-year-old Rasheed Teel, 32-year-old Charles "Cheese" Freeman and 27-year-old Omar Miller. Collier remains the only suspect at large.
Police say Collier should be considered armed and dangerous.
His last known address is in the 5500 block of Market Street in Philadelphia, but is known to frequent the Pottstown area.
He is described as a 5'8", 165 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.
Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman and the United States Marshal's Service, Violent Crimes Fugitive Task Force posted $2,500 each hoping the $5,000 reward will lead to Collier's arrest.
Police are asking anyone with information to contact the Montgomery County Detective Bureau at (610) 278-3368 or the United States Marshal's Service at (866) 865-8477 (TIPS).
home invasion, homicide, montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 8 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes