2-alarm Lansdowne fire displaces 3 people
LANSDOWNE, Pa. - July 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews were called to battle a two-alarm fire in Lansdowne, Delaware County that displaced three people.
It happened around 4:00 Saturday afternoon on the unit block of Legion Terrace.
Arriving crews reported flames coming from the first floor. A second alarm was quickly struck.
No injuries were reported.
The fire was brought under control around 5:00 p.m.
pennsylvania news, delaware county news, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia 55 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash
- Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
54 min ago