Wilmington shooting leaves man dead
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead.
The shooting occurred in the 600 block of West 4th Street Saturday at approximately 8:30 p.m.
Upon arrival, officers located the 26-year-old victim suffering from a gunshot wound to his head.
The victim was transported to Christiana Hospital by ambulance where he later died.
At this time, detectives do not have a suspect or motive.
Anyone with information should call Detective Brian Conkey at 302-576-3660.
delaware news, wilmington, shooting, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 22 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids 29 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
22 min ago