Wilmington shooting leaves man dead
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead.
The shooting occurred in the 600 block of West 4th Street Saturday at approximately 8:30 p.m.
Upon arrival, officers located the 26-year-old victim suffering from a gunshot wound to his head.
The victim was transported to Christiana Hospital by ambulance where he later died.
At this time, detectives do not have a suspect or motive.
Anyone with information should call Detective Brian Conkey at 302-576-3660.
delaware news, wilmington, shooting, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding 31 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 28 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 26 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 22 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 27 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 21 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
26 min ago
- Search continues for robbers in armored car...
28 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's...
31 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
24 min ago