Water main break in Frankford affects homes, businesses
FRANKFORD - July 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Water Department was called to the scene of a water main break in Frankford.
Crews received the call at around 10:20 a.m. for an 8" main break at the intersection of Frankford Avenue and Pratt Street.
Emergency crews were on site to repair the main.
There were 25 residential and four commercial properties without water during repairs.
There is no word of any property damage at this time.
philadelphia, frankford, water main break, local/state
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar 3 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 10 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
3 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
10 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
3 min ago