Water main break in Frankford affects homes, businesses
FRANKFORD - July 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Water Department was called to the scene of a water main break in Frankford.
Crews received the call at around 10:20 a.m. for an 8" main break at the intersection of Frankford Avenue and Pratt Street.
Emergency crews were on site to repair the main.
There were 25 residential and four commercial properties without water during repairs.
There is no word of any property damage at this time.
philadelphia, frankford, water main break, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish