2 firefighters hospitalized following Pine Hill, New Jersey blaze
PINE HILL, N.J. - July 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two firefighters were hospitalized after battling flames that tore through a family's home in Pine Hill, Camden County.
The fire was reported around 8:20 Sunday night on the unit block of East 3rd Avenue.
Upon arrival, firefighters reported heavy fire on the scene.
An Action News viewer sent in video, showing the home engulfed in flames.
Two firefighters required medical attention. One firefighter was hospitalized after suffering a minor head injury. The other firefighter was taken to the hospital for treatment of an elevated heart rate.
Other fire crews were called in to assist in bringing the blaze under control.
The residents inside the home made it out safely.
The cause for the fire is under investigation.
new jersey news, camden county news, fire, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated 47 min ago
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
36 min ago