2 firefighters hospitalized following Pine Hill, New Jersey blaze
PINE HILL, N.J. - July 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two firefighters were hospitalized after battling flames that tore through a family's home in Pine Hill, Camden County.
The fire was reported around 8:20 Sunday night on the unit block of East 3rd Avenue.
Upon arrival, firefighters reported heavy fire on the scene.
An Action News viewer sent in video, showing the home engulfed in flames.
Two firefighters required medical attention. One firefighter was hospitalized after suffering a minor head injury. The other firefighter was taken to the hospital for treatment of an elevated heart rate.
Other fire crews were called in to assist in bringing the blaze under control.
The residents inside the home made it out safely.
The cause for the fire is under investigation.
new jersey news, camden county news, fire, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash