2 firefighters hospitalized following Pine Hill, New Jersey blaze
PINE HILL, N.J. - July 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two firefighters were hospitalized after battling flames that tore through a family's home in Pine Hill, Camden County.
The fire was reported around 8:20 Sunday night on the unit block of East 3rd Avenue.
Upon arrival, firefighters reported heavy fire on the scene.
An Action News viewer sent in video, showing the home engulfed in flames.
Two firefighters required medical attention. One firefighter was hospitalized after suffering a minor head injury. The other firefighter was taken to the hospital for treatment of an elevated heart rate.
Other fire crews were called in to assist in bringing the blaze under control.
The residents inside the home made it out safely.
The cause for the fire is under investigation.
new jersey news, camden county news, fire, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ