Man dies after shooting in Hunting Park
HUNTING PARK - July 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is dead after being shot in the back overnight in Philadelphia's Hunting Park section.
The shooting happened on the 700 block of West Luzerne Street around 2:30 a.m.
The 35-year-old victim was shot once in the back. Police rushed the victim to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
So far, there is no word yet on what sparked the shooting. No arrests have been made.
hunting park, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 38 min ago
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber