Body found on overhang at Delaware condo building
PIKE CREEK, Del. - July 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Delaware are investigating the discovery of a body on the overhang of the entrance door to a condominium building.
The discovery was made around 7:45 a.m. Monday at the Linden Knoll Condominiums, located on the 3600 block of Hewn Lane in Pike Creek.
The body of a man, who is believed to be in his 60s, was found on the overhang of the entrance door.
The identity of the victim is unknown at this time.
It is not known how the man got on the overhang. Police say there were no open windows in the building.
Police are calling the man's death suspicious.
delaware news, body found, suspicious death, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos