Missing 5-year-old girl found safe
PHILADELPHIA - July 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a missing 5-year-old girl has been found
The girl was last seening leaving her residence with her aunt last Tuesday.
Police announced on Monday afternoon the girl was found safe.
No further details were released.
philadelphia, missing children, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 54 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- No charges for FSU's Jameis Winston
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's