70-year-old man killed in Upper Darby crash
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - July 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Upper Darby are investigating an accident Monday afternoon that took the life of a 70-year-old man.
The accident occurred around 2:30 p.m. at the intersection of Township Line and State Road.
According to police, the 70-year-old driver of a Toyota pulled out onto the road when his tire was struck by a dump truck, causing the car to spin.
While spinning, an SUV also struck the vehicle.
The female driver of the SUV was transported to Delaware County Memorial Hospital for chest pains.
The crash caused Township Line to be closed while police investigated.
pennsylvania news, upper darby, accident, local/state
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 22 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 43 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 45 min ago
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion 25 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 55 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 48 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster 35 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 54 min ago
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 56 min ago
- Video: Pa. contender in Sriracha search for new home 15 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
22 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
13 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
43 min ago