70-year-old man killed in Upper Darby crash
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - July 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Upper Darby are investigating an accident Monday afternoon that took the life of a 70-year-old man.
The accident occurred around 2:30 p.m. at the intersection of Township Line and State Road.
According to police, the 70-year-old driver of a Toyota pulled out onto the road when his tire was struck by a dump truck, causing the car to spin.
While spinning, an SUV also struck the vehicle.
The female driver of the SUV was transported to Delaware County Memorial Hospital for chest pains.
The crash caused Township Line to be closed while police investigated.
pennsylvania news, upper darby, accident, local/state
- Photos: Pictures of Wawa car theft suspects 37 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall 52 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park 35 min ago
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 32 min ago
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Sunoco moving to Delco, Citibank leaving Philly