70-year-old man killed in Upper Darby crash
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - July 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Upper Darby are investigating an accident Monday afternoon that took the life of a 70-year-old man.
The accident occurred around 2:30 p.m. at the intersection of Township Line and State Road.
According to police, the 70-year-old driver of a Toyota pulled out onto the road when his tire was struck by a dump truck, causing the car to spin.
While spinning, an SUV also struck the vehicle.
The female driver of the SUV was transported to Delaware County Memorial Hospital for chest pains.
The crash caused Township Line to be closed while police investigated.
pennsylvania news, upper darby, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 41 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 6 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer 10 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
41 min ago