Man killed by shotgun blast in North Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 31-year-old man is dead of a shotgun blast to the chest, and police are searching for his killer.
Homicide detectives canvassed the scene in North Philadelphia in the 2000 block of Lambert Street.
Police say the victim was found in a first floor hallway of the home.
Two suspects may be involved. They were seen running from the home, shirtless, at 5:30 p.m. Monday.
Anyone with information is asked to call Philadelphia Police.
north philadelphia, philadelphia, shooting, guns, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands