Man killed by shotgun blast in North Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 31-year-old man is dead of a shotgun blast to the chest, and police are searching for his killer.
Homicide detectives canvassed the scene in North Philadelphia in the 2000 block of Lambert Street.
Police say the victim was found in a first floor hallway of the home.
Two suspects may be involved. They were seen running from the home, shirtless, at 5:30 p.m. Monday.
Anyone with information is asked to call Philadelphia Police.
north philadelphia, philadelphia, shooting, guns, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos