Man killed by shotgun blast in North Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 31-year-old man is dead of a shotgun blast to the chest, and police are searching for his killer.
Homicide detectives canvassed the scene in North Philadelphia in the 2000 block of Lambert Street.
Police say the victim was found in a first floor hallway of the home.
Two suspects may be involved. They were seen running from the home, shirtless, at 5:30 p.m. Monday.
Anyone with information is asked to call Philadelphia Police.
north philadelphia, philadelphia, shooting, guns, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police