Man killed by shotgun blast in North Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 31-year-old man is dead of a shotgun blast to the chest, and police are searching for his killer.
Homicide detectives canvassed the scene in North Philadelphia in the 2000 block of Lambert Street.
Police say the victim was found in a first floor hallway of the home.
Two suspects may be involved. They were seen running from the home, shirtless, at 5:30 p.m. Monday.
Anyone with information is asked to call Philadelphia Police.
north philadelphia, philadelphia, shooting, guns, local/state
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 13 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
48 min ago