Armed robbers net $400 at Marlton, NJ gas station
MARLTON, N.J. - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are trying to track down a pair of robbers who stole $400 from a Burlington County gas station.
The incident happened just after 12:00 a.m. Tuesday at the BP Gas Station on the 900 block of W. Route 70 in Marlton.
Police say two men, one armed with a handgun, approached the attendant on foot after he had just finished pumping gas.
They then forced their way into the office at which time they stole approximately $400 from the register.
The suspects then fled on foot towards Conestoga Drive.
Responding officers established a multi-block perimeter and a K-9 track was conducted.
It was determined from the K-9 track that the suspects likely entered a waiting get-away car.
Anyone with information about this investigation is asked to contact the Evesham Police Department at 856-983-1116 or the Confidential Tip Line at 856-983-4699.
new jersey news, burlington county news, robbery, local/state
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 38 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia 49 min ago
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard 59 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 59 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond 46 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall...
38 min ago
- Police investigate tire slashings in South...
49 min ago