NJ school bus driver sentenced for child porn
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A school bus driver from southern New Jersey who used his home computer to distribute child pornography has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
Frank Bognar of Jackson Township was also ordered Tuesday to pay $2,000 in restitution and served 10 years of supervised release once he's freed from prison.
The 31-year-old Bognar had pleaded guilty last December to distribution of child porn. As part of his plea, he also surrendered six firearms and assorted ammunition that were seized in February 2012 when authorities executed a search warrant at his home in Ocean County.
Prosecutors say Bognar used a peer-to-peer file sharing network to download and distribute videos and images of child porn, including photographs of sadistic and masochistic conduct.
new jersey news, child porn, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack 10 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced 8 min ago
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- US Airways, American merger complete 11 min ago
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition 15 min ago
- AAA: Prepare your car for winter driving now! 40 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- Shoplifting dog gets busted
31 min ago