NJ school bus driver sentenced for child porn
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A school bus driver from southern New Jersey who used his home computer to distribute child pornography has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
Frank Bognar of Jackson Township was also ordered Tuesday to pay $2,000 in restitution and served 10 years of supervised release once he's freed from prison.
The 31-year-old Bognar had pleaded guilty last December to distribution of child porn. As part of his plea, he also surrendered six firearms and assorted ammunition that were seized in February 2012 when authorities executed a search warrant at his home in Ocean County.
Prosecutors say Bognar used a peer-to-peer file sharing network to download and distribute videos and images of child porn, including photographs of sadistic and masochistic conduct.
new jersey news, child porn, local/state
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 48 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 16 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 2 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 8 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 39 min ago