NJ school bus driver sentenced for child porn
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A school bus driver from southern New Jersey who used his home computer to distribute child pornography has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
Frank Bognar of Jackson Township was also ordered Tuesday to pay $2,000 in restitution and served 10 years of supervised release once he's freed from prison.
The 31-year-old Bognar had pleaded guilty last December to distribution of child porn. As part of his plea, he also surrendered six firearms and assorted ammunition that were seized in February 2012 when authorities executed a search warrant at his home in Ocean County.
Prosecutors say Bognar used a peer-to-peer file sharing network to download and distribute videos and images of child porn, including photographs of sadistic and masochistic conduct.
new jersey news, child porn, local/state
- Multi-car crash shuts down Schuylkill Expressway 13 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 23 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport