NJ school bus driver sentenced for child porn
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A school bus driver from southern New Jersey who used his home computer to distribute child pornography has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
Frank Bognar of Jackson Township was also ordered Tuesday to pay $2,000 in restitution and served 10 years of supervised release once he's freed from prison.
The 31-year-old Bognar had pleaded guilty last December to distribution of child porn. As part of his plea, he also surrendered six firearms and assorted ammunition that were seized in February 2012 when authorities executed a search warrant at his home in Ocean County.
Prosecutors say Bognar used a peer-to-peer file sharing network to download and distribute videos and images of child porn, including photographs of sadistic and masochistic conduct.
new jersey news, child porn, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ