NJ school bus driver sentenced for child porn
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A school bus driver from southern New Jersey who used his home computer to distribute child pornography has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
Frank Bognar of Jackson Township was also ordered Tuesday to pay $2,000 in restitution and served 10 years of supervised release once he's freed from prison.
The 31-year-old Bognar had pleaded guilty last December to distribution of child porn. As part of his plea, he also surrendered six firearms and assorted ammunition that were seized in February 2012 when authorities executed a search warrant at his home in Ocean County.
Prosecutors say Bognar used a peer-to-peer file sharing network to download and distribute videos and images of child porn, including photographs of sadistic and masochistic conduct.
new jersey news, child porn, local/state
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 7 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 56 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 55 min ago
- 4 alarm fire burns at motel in Berks County
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt 51 min ago
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno 41 min ago
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 43 min ago
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
7 min ago
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
56 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn...
55 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos