1 injured in Northeast Extension crash on Pa. Turnpike
UPPER GWYNEDD TWP., N.J. - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least one person was injured after a crash on the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Montgomery County.
The accident was reported just before 4:00 p.m. in the northbound lanes of the extension at mile marker 25 in Upper Gwynedd Township.
Police say a vehicle overturned in the northbound lanes, trapping one person.
A second vehicle was also involved.
There is no word yet on the severity of injuries.
State Police report the accident caused a four mile backup.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, accident, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!