1 injured in Northeast Extension crash on Pa. Turnpike
UPPER GWYNEDD TWP., N.J. - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least one person was injured after a crash on the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Montgomery County.
The accident was reported just before 4:00 p.m. in the northbound lanes of the extension at mile marker 25 in Upper Gwynedd Township.
Police say a vehicle overturned in the northbound lanes, trapping one person.
A second vehicle was also involved.
There is no word yet on the severity of injuries.
State Police report the accident caused a four mile backup.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, accident, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar