1 injured in Northeast Extension crash on Pa. Turnpike
UPPER GWYNEDD TWP., N.J. - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least one person was injured after a crash on the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Montgomery County.
The accident was reported just before 4:00 p.m. in the northbound lanes of the extension at mile marker 25 in Upper Gwynedd Township.
Police say a vehicle overturned in the northbound lanes, trapping one person.
A second vehicle was also involved.
There is no word yet on the severity of injuries.
State Police report the accident caused a four mile backup.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, accident, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1