Woman steals credit card in Dover
DOVER - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Dover police are asking for the public's help in identifying a suspected thief.
They say the suspect stole a woman's credit card from her purse while the victim was shopping at a Toys R Us.
The suspect subsequently used the card at various locations throughout the city including Dollar Tree, Kmart, Sunoco, Tiger Mart, and JCPenney.
If you recognize the suspect you can leave an anonymous tip by calling 302-736-7111.
delaware news, dover, theft, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police