Woman steals credit card in Dover
DOVER - July 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Dover police are asking for the public's help in identifying a suspected thief.
They say the suspect stole a woman's credit card from her purse while the victim was shopping at a Toys R Us.
The suspect subsequently used the card at various locations throughout the city including Dollar Tree, Kmart, Sunoco, Tiger Mart, and JCPenney.
If you recognize the suspect you can leave an anonymous tip by calling 302-736-7111.
delaware news, dover, theft, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 25 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?