Teen critically wounded in Camden shooting
CAMDEN, N.J. - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 15-year-old boy was hospitalized after being shot in Camden, New Jersey late Tuesday night.
The shooting happened at the intersection of Front and State streets shortly after 11:15 p.m.
Police say the boy was shot in the head, back and buttocks.
He was rushed by paramedics to Cooper University Hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
At this time, no arrests have been made.
camden, camden county news, new jersey news, shooting, local/state
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby 58 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today 3 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 51 min ago
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge 56 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting
- Fight erupts during Philly Christmas tree...
15 min ago