Vehicle arson caught on video; 2 sought
PHILADELPHIA - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for two suspects after a car was set on fire, an act of arson that was caught on video.
The incident happened at 3:33 a.m. Monday in the 2800 block of Cedar Street.
Police say the two suspects are seen walking down the street, apparently checking the doors of parked vehicle.
One suspect finds an unlocked car and goes into the vehicle while the other suspect acts as a lookout.
The first suspect then gets out of the car before the vehicle goes up in flames.
The suspects are described by police as:
Suspect #1: White male with dark colored hair. He was wearing a white t-shirt with light colored shorts and appears to have tattoos on his right arm.
Suspect #2: White male with light brown or blonde hair. He was wearing a light colored t-shirt and dark colored shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, arson, fire, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 42 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 5 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep