Vehicle arson caught on video; 2 sought
PHILADELPHIA - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for two suspects after a car was set on fire, an act of arson that was caught on video.
The incident happened at 3:33 a.m. Monday in the 2800 block of Cedar Street.
Police say the two suspects are seen walking down the street, apparently checking the doors of parked vehicle.
One suspect finds an unlocked car and goes into the vehicle while the other suspect acts as a lookout.
The first suspect then gets out of the car before the vehicle goes up in flames.
The suspects are described by police as:
Suspect #1: White male with dark colored hair. He was wearing a white t-shirt with light colored shorts and appears to have tattoos on his right arm.
Suspect #2: White male with light brown or blonde hair. He was wearing a light colored t-shirt and dark colored shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, arson, fire, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 24 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 17 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act