Vehicle arson caught on video; 2 sought
PHILADELPHIA - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for two suspects after a car was set on fire, an act of arson that was caught on video.
The incident happened at 3:33 a.m. Monday in the 2800 block of Cedar Street.
Police say the two suspects are seen walking down the street, apparently checking the doors of parked vehicle.
One suspect finds an unlocked car and goes into the vehicle while the other suspect acts as a lookout.
The first suspect then gets out of the car before the vehicle goes up in flames.
The suspects are described by police as:
Suspect #1: White male with dark colored hair. He was wearing a white t-shirt with light colored shorts and appears to have tattoos on his right arm.
Suspect #2: White male with light brown or blonde hair. He was wearing a light colored t-shirt and dark colored shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, arson, fire, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 20 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
20 min ago