Vehicle arson caught on video; 2 sought
PHILADELPHIA - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for two suspects after a car was set on fire, an act of arson that was caught on video.
The incident happened at 3:33 a.m. Monday in the 2800 block of Cedar Street.
Police say the two suspects are seen walking down the street, apparently checking the doors of parked vehicle.
One suspect finds an unlocked car and goes into the vehicle while the other suspect acts as a lookout.
The first suspect then gets out of the car before the vehicle goes up in flames.
The suspects are described by police as:
Suspect #1: White male with dark colored hair. He was wearing a white t-shirt with light colored shorts and appears to have tattoos on his right arm.
Suspect #2: White male with light brown or blonde hair. He was wearing a light colored t-shirt and dark colored shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, arson, fire, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 45 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle 10 min ago
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 10 min ago
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 10 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
45 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
10 min ago