Police seek Northeast Philadelphia bank robber
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the man who robbed a bank in Northeast Philadelphia.
The robbery happened at 10:20 a.m. Tuesday at the Citizens Bank at 2516 Welsh Road.
Police say the suspect walked up to the counter and told the teller he had a gun.
After taking an undisclosed amount of money the suspect fled on foot east on Welsh Road.
The suspect is described by police as a white male, 20-30 years-of-age, 5'4", thin build, wearing a black shirt, blue jeans and a red Phillies baseball cap.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, bank robbery, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 24 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 43 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 14 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
14 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos