Police seek Northeast Philadelphia bank robber
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the man who robbed a bank in Northeast Philadelphia.
The robbery happened at 10:20 a.m. Tuesday at the Citizens Bank at 2516 Welsh Road.
Police say the suspect walked up to the counter and told the teller he had a gun.
After taking an undisclosed amount of money the suspect fled on foot east on Welsh Road.
The suspect is described by police as a white male, 20-30 years-of-age, 5'4", thin build, wearing a black shirt, blue jeans and a red Phillies baseball cap.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, bank robbery, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 31 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 58 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
29 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos