Crews battle 2-alarm fire in Jenkintown
JENKINTOWN, Pa. - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a two-alarm fire in Jenkintown, Montgomery County.
It happened around 1:45 Wednesday afternoon on the 400 block of Leedom Street.
The view from Chopper 6 showed a number of firefighters on the scene working to bring the fire under control.
No injuries have been reported.
Fire officials have not yet determined the cause.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, fire, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos