Crews battle 2-alarm fire in Jenkintown
JENKINTOWN, Pa. - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a two-alarm fire in Jenkintown, Montgomery County.
It happened around 1:45 Wednesday afternoon on the 400 block of Leedom Street.
The view from Chopper 6 showed a number of firefighters on the scene working to bring the fire under control.
No injuries have been reported.
Fire officials have not yet determined the cause.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, fire, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 17 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 35 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ