Crews battle 2-alarm fire in Jenkintown
JENKINTOWN, Pa. - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a two-alarm fire in Jenkintown, Montgomery County.
It happened around 1:45 Wednesday afternoon on the 400 block of Leedom Street.
The view from Chopper 6 showed a number of firefighters on the scene working to bring the fire under control.
No injuries have been reported.
Fire officials have not yet determined the cause.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, fire, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man