Crews battle 2-alarm fire in Jenkintown
JENKINTOWN, Pa. - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a two-alarm fire in Jenkintown, Montgomery County.
It happened around 1:45 Wednesday afternoon on the 400 block of Leedom Street.
The view from Chopper 6 showed a number of firefighters on the scene working to bring the fire under control.
No injuries have been reported.
Fire officials have not yet determined the cause.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, fire, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm 20 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges 52 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 11 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
20 min ago