Crews battle 2-alarm fire in Jenkintown
JENKINTOWN, Pa. - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a two-alarm fire in Jenkintown, Montgomery County.
It happened around 1:45 Wednesday afternoon on the 400 block of Leedom Street.
The view from Chopper 6 showed a number of firefighters on the scene working to bring the fire under control.
No injuries have been reported.
Fire officials have not yet determined the cause.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, fire, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 16 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures