Missing Warminster woman Ashley Keller located in Chicago
WARMINSTER, Pa. - July 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say the missing Warminister woman has been located in Chicago.
Chicago police say Ashley Keller was located Wednesday.
Warminster Police say Keller, 21, was last seen on July 4th around 12:00 p.m. in Warminster.
Investigators say she was with 21-year-old Romulo Perez-Catalan, also known as Rony, who had several active warrants for his arrest.
Perez-Catalan had been arrested previously for assaulting Keller. He reportedly was released from prison in April and failed to show up for a court appearance last week on a burglary charge.
Perez-Catalan was also found and has been taken into police custody.
He is expected to be extradited to Pennsylvania.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, missing person, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 10 min ago
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 24 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
29 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos