Missing Warminster woman Ashley Keller located in Chicago
WARMINSTER, Pa. - July 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say the missing Warminister woman has been located in Chicago.
Chicago police say Ashley Keller was located Wednesday.
Warminster Police say Keller, 21, was last seen on July 4th around 12:00 p.m. in Warminster.
Investigators say she was with 21-year-old Romulo Perez-Catalan, also known as Rony, who had several active warrants for his arrest.
Perez-Catalan had been arrested previously for assaulting Keller. He reportedly was released from prison in April and failed to show up for a court appearance last week on a burglary charge.
Perez-Catalan was also found and has been taken into police custody.
He is expected to be extradited to Pennsylvania.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, missing person, local/state
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 19 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos