Car crashes into Overbrook Dunkin' Donuts
OVERBROOK - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials are investigating an accident in which a car went into a Dunkin' Donuts in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia.
The accident was reported just after 5:00 p.m. in the 7500 block of City Avenue.
Officials say the driver of a vehicle lost control and crashed into the Dunkin' Donuts.
No injuries were reported.
philadelphia, accident, overbrook, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos