Girl, 5, shot outside her Wilmington home
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police say a 5-year-old girl has been shot outside her home.
Cpl. Mark Ivey says the shooting occurred around 8 p.m. Wednesday on Pleasant Street.
He says the girl was standing outside her home when she was shot in the right leg.
The girl was taken to A.I. DuPont Hospital for Children and later transferred to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in stable condition.
Ivey says investigators do not have any suspects in the shooting.
delaware news, shooting, wilmington, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 1 min ago
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 1 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 24 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 2 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
1 min ago