Philadelphia police investigate shooting in Hunting Park
PHILADELPHIA - July 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an early morning shooting that sent a 24-year old man to the hospital.
It happened along the 500 block of West Wyoming Avenue in Hunting Park around 12:30 a.m.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot in the shoulder transported by police to Temple University Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
So far police have no suspects or motive in the shooting. Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
shooting, hunting park, philadelphia, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler! 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash 10 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 29 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and Cooler!
39 min ago