Philadelphia police investigate shooting in Hunting Park
PHILADELPHIA - July 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an early morning shooting that sent a 24-year old man to the hospital.
It happened along the 500 block of West Wyoming Avenue in Hunting Park around 12:30 a.m.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot in the shoulder transported by police to Temple University Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
So far police have no suspects or motive in the shooting. Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
shooting, hunting park, philadelphia, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 37 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 18 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Temps Soar
10 min ago