$450,000 lottery ticket sold in Conshohocken
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. - July 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A jackpot-winning Pennsylvania Lottery Cash 5 ticket worth $450,000 was sold at a Giant supermarket in Montgomery County.
Pennsylvania Lottery officials announced the ticket for Wednesday's drawing was sold at the Giant Foods located at 10 E. Ridge Pike in Conshohocken.
The ticket matched all five balls: 17-19-25-31-40.
The supermarket will receive a $500 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Lottery officials cannot confirm the identity of the winner until the prize is claimed and the ticket is validated.
Cash 5 winners have one year from the drawing date to claim prizes.
Officials encourage the holder of the winning ticket to sign the back of the ticket, call the Lottery at 717-702-8146 and file a claim at any of Lottery's seven area offices or at Lottery headquarters in Middletown, Dauphin County.
Claims may be filed Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at area offices and at headquarters from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, lottery, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?