Police seek to identify Newark credit card thief
NEWARK, Del. - July 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Newark, Delaware are asking for your help in identifying a suspected credit card thief.
The crimes happened back on February 8th and February 15th at the Panera Bread store on East Main Street.
Investigators say two different victims reported their wallets and credit cards stolen while they were at the store.
The cards were later used at the Christiana Mall.
In the months since the theft, police say they have been unable to identify a suspect who was caught on surveillance camera.
Anyone with information on the woman's identity is asked to call Cpl. Robert Vernon at 302-366-7110 ext. 452 or Robert.email@example.com.
delaware news, newark, identity theft, fraud, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos