11-year-old girl struck on Roosevelt Boulevard in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - July 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an accident on Roosevelt Boulevard in Feltonville.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. Thursday on the boulevard at Garland Street.
Police say the girl was on a bicycle trying to cross in the crosswalk in the southbound lanes when she was hit by an SUV.
She was taken to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children with a broken shoulder.
She is in stable condition.
The driver did stop and no charges are expected.
Police say the girl crossed against the red light.
philadelphia, feltonville, accident, local/state
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash 34 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 21 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub 4 min ago
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub 3 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Wintry Weekend
21 min ago