2 shot, others injured in East Lansdowne, Delaware County
EAST LANSDOWNE, Pa. - July 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in East Lansdowne are investigating a late night shooting that injured several people injured including a young girl.
Police were called to the unit block of Beverly Avenue for reports of gunfire around 11:30 p.m.
They arrived to find a 20-year-old man had been shot, along with an 11-year-old girl.
The young girl was shot in the leg and stomach. She is expected to make a full recovery.
Police say at least three more people were hit by bullet fragments. There is no word on the extent of their injuries.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
shooting, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 27 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
27 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos