Arrest in $40,000 theft from youth leagues
AMBLER, Pa. - July 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Montgomery County man has been charged with stealing about $40,000 from two youth leagues.
Michael Hrouda was arraigned on Friday morning in Ambler.
He is accused of taking funds from the Ardsley North Hills Athletic Association and Abington Bulldogs Wrestling Club.
Hrouda served in leadership positions for both organizations until last year.
He is charged with theft and forgery and is being held on $10,000 bail.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, theft, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 27 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 8 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ