Arrest in $40,000 theft from youth leagues
AMBLER, Pa. - July 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Montgomery County man has been charged with stealing about $40,000 from two youth leagues.
Michael Hrouda was arraigned on Friday morning in Ambler.
He is accused of taking funds from the Ardsley North Hills Athletic Association and Abington Bulldogs Wrestling Club.
Hrouda served in leadership positions for both organizations until last year.
He is charged with theft and forgery and is being held on $10,000 bail.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, theft, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad 45 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting