Man sentenced in robbery of grandmother
MAYFAIR - July 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man who participated in the robbery of his own grandmother in Philadelphia will serve up to 7 years in prison.
Gregory Drobish was sentenced Friday for the home invasion in the Mayfair section.
It happened back in March.
Police say Drobish's friend, Christopher Brunkel, punched, tied up and robbed the 94-year-old woman.
Drobish drove the getaway car.
Meanwhile, Brunkel received a maximum sentence of 26 years.
philadelphia, mayfair, home invasion, robbery, local/state
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
53 min ago
- Art of Aging: Retirement opportunities
50 min ago