Hundreds of pot plants seized in Sharon Hill
SHARON HILL, Pa. - July 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware County officials confiscated hundreds of marijuana plants on Friday morning.
Police executed warrants along the 300 block of Greenwood Road in Sharon Hill.
Officers recovered 461 marijuana plants and high powered lights used to grow them.
One suspect, Kenneth Soderland was taken into custody.
He faces numerous drug related charges.
pennsylvania news, delaware county news, drugs, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Easter Sunshine
9 min ago