Family gathers to remember local airman
WILSON, N.C. -- A visitation was held in Wilson Friday for a local airman shot and killed outside a Denver club.
Nineteen-year-old Shaquille Hargrove and another man were shot when a fight broke out outside a nightclub Sunday.
Family members say Hargrove was a great guy with a big smile, and a kind soul.
His family says he didn't get a scholarship to college so he joined the Air Force instead and he loved it.
Hargrove will be laid to rest Saturday.
wilson county, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 41 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 2 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
41 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos