Family gathers to remember local airman
WILSON, N.C. -- A visitation was held in Wilson Friday for a local airman shot and killed outside a Denver club.
Nineteen-year-old Shaquille Hargrove and another man were shot when a fight broke out outside a nightclub Sunday.
Family members say Hargrove was a great guy with a big smile, and a kind soul.
His family says he didn't get a scholarship to college so he joined the Air Force instead and he loved it.
Hargrove will be laid to rest Saturday.
wilson county, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos